WordReference English Collocations © 2019
EasterⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
n as adj
- the Easter [bunny, vacation, break]
- a [short, brief, weekend] Easter vacation
- spend Easter [Friday, Monday] with the family
- [visit, see, take part in] the Easter parade
- go hunting for Easter eggs
- go Easter egg hunting
- a [large, chocolate, filled] Easter egg
- an Easter service
- normally [go on vacation, stay home] at Easter
- go egg hunting at Easter
- what are you [doing, going to do] this Easter?
- what are your plans for Easter?
- are you going anywhere this Easter?
- we spent last Easter in [Boston, Tuscany, Moscow]
- Easter falls in [March, April] this year
- the [hotel, restaurant] is fully booked for Easter
'Easter' also found in these entries: