WordReference English Collocations © 2019
dueⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- when is [the, your] due date?
- when is [she, the baby] due?
- the [invoice, payment, bill, project] is due
- am due (for) a [raise, promotion]
- due on [Friday, 1st December]
- due to [meet, land, arrive] at [noon]
- (you will be attended to) in due [course, order]
- all in due time
- the plane was grounded due to [fog, bad weather, technical issues]
- [left, ran, cried] due to the [fight, argument, accident]
- due to the fact that
- [mainly, primarily, largely] due to
- with all due respect
- with due [diligence, regard]
- give due [consideration, regard, respect] to
- give credit where credit is due
- [allow, leave] a due margin for
- pay your [club, membership] dues
- are behind on your (club) dues
- how much are the dues?
- the [band, group] has paid their dues
- to give him his due
- [is, go] due [east, west, north, south]
'due' also found in these entries:
November - absent - aforementioned - amount - annoying - appetite - application - arrive - association - astonishing - automation - awry - backlog - bad off - bankrupt - bias - bust - cable - cancellation - caution - changing - circumstance - citizenship - clash - close - closure - communication - compelling - completion - conscience - constraint - controversy - course - credit - cripple - date - death - deceptive - default - departure - deviation - difficulty - diligence - discipline - disconnect - discrepancy - dismissal - disregard - diversion - downtime