WordReference English Collocations © 2019
receiptⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- [credit card, gasoline, purchase, store, shopping] receipts
- would you like your receipt?
- do you need a receipt?
- a receipt for the [car, bike, computer] (I bought)
- keep your receipts
- throw away the receipt
- check what the receipt says
- [show, present] the receipt to get a refund
- [print, send, email] the receipt
- sorry, I [lost, threw away] the receipt
- the receipt of [goods, orders, shipments, merchandise]
- within [seven] days of receipt
- the [gate, concert] receipts from the [festival, concert, match]
- took in [$1 million] in [gate] receipts
- the receipt [date, amount, number]
'receipt' also found in these entries: