WordReference English Collocations © 2017
soonⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- see you soon!
- will be here soon
- [come, finish] as soon as [possible, you can]
- [panic, disorder] soon followed
- soon you will [understand, know]
- soon enough
- soon became a [hero, idol]
- it soon became [evident, apparent] that
- I soon realized (that)
- soon found out that
- cannot [happen, come] soon enough
- (I'll) be [there, back] soon!
- is coming soon
- is [expiring, ending, available] soon
- will be [expiring] soon
- will soon be over
- soon after the [accident, explosion]
- it's (way) too soon to [tell, be sure]
- too soon?
- the sooner, the better
- the sooner [he gets here, you apologize] the better
- sooner or later
- sooner rather than later
- (no) sooner said than done
'soon' also found in these entries: