WordReference can't translate this exact phrase, but click on each word to see its meaning:
We could not find the full phrase you were looking for.
The entry for "We could not find the full phrase you were looking for." is displayed below.
Collins Concise English Dictionary © HarperCollins Publishers::
collective /kəˈlɛktɪv/ adj
- formed or assembled by collection
- forming a whole or aggregate
- of, done by, or characteristic of individuals acting in cooperation
colˈlectively adv colˈlectiveness n
- a cooperative enterprise or unit, such as a collective farm
- the members of such a cooperative
- short for collective noun
'Collective nouns' also found in these entries: