We could not find the full phrase you were looking for.
The entry for 'collective' is displayed below.
Also see: Collective
Collins Concise English Dictionary © HarperCollins Publishers::
collective /kəˈlɛktɪv/ adj
- formed or assembled by collection
- forming a whole or aggregate
- of, done by, or characteristic of individuals acting in cooperation
colˈlectively adv colˈlectiveness n
- a cooperative enterprise or unit, such as a collective farm
- the members of such a cooperative
- short for collective noun
'Collective nouns' also found in these entries:
In the English description: