We could not find the full phrase you were looking for.
The entry for 'comment' is displayed below.
Also see: Comment
Collins Concise English Dictionary © HarperCollins Publishers::
comment /ˈkɒmɛnt/ n
- a remark, criticism, or observation
- talk or gossip
- a note explaining or criticizing a passage in a text
- explanatory or critical matter added to a text
Etymology: 15th Century: from Latin commentum invention, from comminiscī to contrive, related to mens mindˈcommenter n
- when intr, often followed by on; when tr, takes a clause as object: to remark or express an opinion
- (intransitive) to write notes explaining or criticizing a text