WordReference can't translate this exact phrase, but click on each word to see its meaning:
We could not find the full phrase you were looking for.
The entry for "memorial" is displayed below.
WordReference Random House Learner's Dictionary of American English © 2015
me•mo•ri•al /məˈmɔriəl/USA pronunciation
serving to preserve the memory; commemorative:memorial services.See -mem-.
- something designed to preserve the memory of a person, etc., as a monument:a memorial to the war dead.
Collins Concise English Dictionary © HarperCollins Publishers::
memorial /mɪˈmɔːrɪəl/ adj
- serving to preserve the memory of the dead or a past event
- of or involving memory
Etymology: 14th Century: from Late Latin memoriāle a reminder, neuter of memoriālis belonging to remembrancemeˈmorially adv
- something serving as a remembrance
- a written statement of facts submitted to a government, authority, etc, in conjunction with a petition
- an informal diplomatic paper