WordReference can't translate this exact phrase, but click on each word to see its meaning:
We could not find the full phrase you were looking for.
The entry for "We could not find the full phrase you were looking for." is displayed below.
Collins Concise English Dictionary © HarperCollins Publishers::
among /əˈmʌŋ/, amongst prep
Etymology: Old English amang, contracted from on gemang in the group of, from on + gemang crowd; see mingle, mongrelUSAGE
- in the midst of: he lived among the Indians
- to each of: divide the reward among yourselves
- in the group, class, or number of: ranked among the greatest writers
- taken out of (a group): he is only one among many
- with one another within a group; by the joint action of: a lot of gossip among the women employees, decide it among yourselves
'among between' also found in these entries: