WordReference can't translate this exact phrase, but click on each word to see its meaning:
We could not find the full phrase you were looking for.
The entry for "angora" is displayed below.
WordReference Random House Learner's Dictionary of American English © 2015
An•go•ra /æŋˈgɔrə, æn-/USA pronunciation
n., pl. -ras, adj. WordReference Random House Unabridged Dictionary of American English © 2015
Dog and Cat Breeds[countable] one of a breed of long-haired cats, goats, or rabbits.
often: angora] the long hair of the Angora goat or of the Angora rabbit.
usually: angora] a garment made from this.
Textiles[usually: angora] made from angora:an angora hat.
(ang gôr′ə, -gōr′ə, an- for 1–3, 5–7; ang gôr′ə, -gōr′ə, ang′gər ə for 4), n.
Textiles(usually l.c.) made from a yarn or fabric of the hairs of the Angora goat or Angora rabbit:an angora sweater.
- Dog and Cat BreedsSee Angora cat.
- Textiles(often l.c.) Also,Angora wool. the hair of the Angora goat or of the Angora rabbit.
- Textiles(often l.c.) yarn, fabric, or a garment made from this hair.
- Place NamesAnkara.
- MammalsSee Angora goat.
- MammalsSee Angora rabbit.
- variant of Ankara 1825–35
Collins Concise English Dictionary © HarperCollins Publishers::
angora /æŋˈɡɔːrə/ n (sometimes capital)
Etymology: from angora, former name of Ankara, in Turkey
- the long soft hair of the outer coat of the Angora goat or the fur of the Angora rabbit
- yarn, cloth, or clothing made from this hair
- (as modifier): an angora sweater
See also mohair