WordReference can't translate this exact phrase, but click on each word to see its meaning:
We could not find the full phrase you were looking for.
The entry for "artificial" is displayed below.
WordReference Random House Learner's Dictionary of American English © 2015
ar•ti•fi•cial /ˌɑrtəˈfɪʃəl/USA pronunciation
ar•ti•fi•ci•al•i•ty/ˌɑrtəˌfɪʃiˈælɪti/USA pronunciationn. [uncountable]
- made by human skill; not natural:an artificial satellite.
- Jewelry, imitation; not real: artificial vanilla flavoring.
- lacking naturalness;
forced:an artificial smile.
Collins Concise English Dictionary © HarperCollins Publishers::
artificial /ˌɑːtɪˈfɪʃəl/ adj
Etymology: 14th Century: from Latin artificiālis belonging to art, from artificium skill, artificeartificiality /ˌɑːtɪˌfɪʃɪˈælɪtɪ/ n ˌartiˈficially adv
- produced by man; not occurring naturally: artificial materials of great strength
- made in imitation of a natural product, esp as a substitute; not genuine: artificial cream
- pretended; assumed; insincere: an artificial manner
- lacking in spontaneity; affected: an artificial laugh
- relating to superficial characteristics not based on the interrelationships of organisms: an artificial classification