- (postpositive) extremely tired; exhausted
- Canadian mentally disturbed from living in isolation, esp in the north
- Austral NZ lost or bewildered, as in the bush
WordReference Random House Learner's Dictionary of American English © 2017
- Informal TermsInformal. exhausted;
tired out:completely bushed after that walk.
- overgrown with bushes.
tired out:After all that exercise, I'm bushed.
- Canada, British Termsmentally unbalanced as a result of prolonged residence in a sparsely inhabited region.
- British Terms[Australian and New Zealand Slang.]unable to find one's direction;
- bush1 + -ed2, -ed3 1485–95