We could not find the full phrase you were looking for.
The entry for 'capillary' is displayed below.
Also see: joint
Collins Concise English Dictionary © HarperCollins Publishers::
capillary /kəˈpɪlərɪ/ adj
n ( pl -laries)
- resembling a hair; slender
- (of tubes) having a fine bore
- of or relating to any of the delicate thin-walled blood vessels that form an interconnecting network between the arterioles and the venules
- of or relating to capillarity
Etymology: 17th Century: from Latin capillāris, from capillus hair
- any of the capillary blood vessels
- a fine hole or narrow passage in any substance