WordReference can't translate this exact phrase, but click on each word to see its meaning:
We could not find the full phrase you were looking for.
The entry for "cash" is displayed below.
Collins Concise English Dictionary © HarperCollins Publishers::
cash /kæʃ/ n
- banknotes and coins, esp in hand or readily available; money or ready money
- immediate payment, in full or part, for goods or services (esp in the phrase cash down)
- (modifier) of, for, or paid by cash: a cash transaction
See also cash in
- (transitive) to obtain or pay ready money for
, cash upEtymology: 16th Century: from Old Italian cassa money box, from Latin capsa case²ˈcashable adj
cash /kæʃ/ n ( pl cash)
Etymology: 16th Century: from Portuguese caixa, from Tamil kāsu, from Sanskrit karsa weight of gold or silver
- any of various Chinese, Indonesian, or Indian coins of low value
Cash /kæʃ/ n
- Johnny. 1932–2003, US country-and-western singer, guitarist, and songwriter. His recordings include the hits "I Walk the Line" (1956), "Ring of Fire" (1963), "A Boy named Sue" (1969), and the American Recordings series of albums (1994–2003)