WordReference can't translate this exact phrase, but click on each word to see its meaning:
We could not find the full phrase you were looking for.
The entry for "collective" is displayed below.
WordReference Random House Learner's Dictionary of American English © 2015
col•lec•tive /kəˈlɛktɪv/USA pronunciation
Governmentan organization in a collectivist system, esp. a collective farm.
col•lec•tive•ly,adv.: They acted collectively in turning down the offer.
- formed by collection.
- forming a whole;
combined: our collective assets.
- [before a noun] characteristic of a group:their collective will.
- Government[before a noun] organized according to the principles of collectivism:a collective farm.
Collins Concise English Dictionary © HarperCollins Publishers::
collective /kəˈlɛktɪv/ adj
- formed or assembled by collection
- forming a whole or aggregate
- of, done by, or characteristic of individuals acting in cooperation
colˈlectively adv colˈlectiveness n
- a cooperative enterprise or unit, such as a collective farm
- the members of such a cooperative
- short for collective noun