WordReference can't find this exact phrase, but click on each word to see its meaning:
We could not find the full phrase you were looking for.
The entry for "creative" is displayed below.
Also see: dependability
WordReference Random House Learner's Dictionary of American English © 2019
cre•a•tive /kriˈeɪtɪv/USA pronunciation
adj. WordReference Random House Unabridged Dictionary of American English © 2019
cre•a•tive•ness, n. [uncountable]
- having the quality or power of creating:a very creative writer.
- resulting from original thought;
imaginative:gave us some creative suggestions.
- Slang Termsproducing intentionally false information, etc.: Creative bookkeeping made his losses profits.
(krē ā′tiv),USA pronunciation adj.
- having the quality or power of creating.
- resulting from originality of thought, expression, etc.;
productive (usually fol. by of ).
- Slang Terms[Facetious.]using or creating exaggerated or skewed data, information, etc.:creative bookkeeping.
Collins Concise English Dictionary © HarperCollins Publishers::
creative /kriːˈeɪtɪv/ adj
- having the ability to create
- characterized by originality of thought; having or showing imagination: a creative mind
- designed to or tending to stimulate the imagination: creative toys
- characterized by sophisticated bending of the rules or conventions: creative accounting
creˈatively adv creˈativeness n ˌcreaˈtivity n
- a creative person, esp one who devises advertising campaigns