- something that is disclosed
- the act of disclosing; revelation
WordReference Random House Learner's Dictionary of American English © 2016
- [uncountable] the act of disclosing:calling for full disclosure of the facts of the case.
- something revealed[countable]a damaging disclosure about the candidate's past.
- the act or an instance of disclosing;
- that which is disclosed;
- Law[Patent Law.](in a patent application) the descriptive information imparted by the specification claims, drawings, and models submitted.
- disclose + -ure 1590–1600