- the point at which a titration is complete, usually marked by a change in colour of an indicator
- the point at which anything is complete
WordReference Random House Unabridged Dictionary of American English © 2017
- a final goal or finishing point;
- Chemistrythe point in a titration usually noting the completion of a reaction and marked by a change of some kind, as of the color of an indicator.
end•point (end′point′),USA pronunciation n. [Math.]
- Mathematicsthe point on each side of an interval marking its extremity on that side. Also, end point.
- end1 + point 1895–1900