WordReference can't translate this exact phrase, but click on each word to see its meaning:
We could not find the full phrase you were looking for.
The entry for "garbage" is displayed below.
WordReference Random House Learner's Dictionary of American English © 2015
gar•bage /ˈgɑrbɪdʒ/USA pronunciation
- matter that has been discarded, esp. food waste;
- anything contemptibly worthless, inferior, or vile.
- Computingmeaningless or unwanted computer data.
Collins Concise English Dictionary © HarperCollins Publishers::
garbage /ˈɡɑːbɪdʒ/ n
Etymology: 15th Century: probably from Anglo-French garbelage removal of discarded matter, of uncertain origin; compare Old Italian garbuglio confusion
- worthless, useless, or unwanted matter
- Also called: rubbish discarded or waste matter; refuse
- invalid data
- informal nonsense