ⓘ One or more forum threads is an exact match of your searched term. Click here
WordReference Random House Learner's Dictionary of American English © 2016
here•in /hɪrˈɪn/USA pronunciation
adv. WordReference Random House Unabridged Dictionary of American English © 2016
- in or into this place, situation, circumstance, etc.:all the words contained herein.
(hēr in′),USA pronunciation adv.
- in or into this place.
- in this fact, circumstance, etc.;
in view of this.
- bef. 1000; Middle English; Old English hērinne. See here, in
Collins Concise English Dictionary © HarperCollins Publishers::
herein /ˌhɪərˈɪn/ adv
- formal in or into this place, thing, document, etc
- rare in this respect, circumstance, etc
'herein' also found in these entries: