WordReference can't translate this exact phrase, but click on each word to see its meaning:
We could not find the full phrase you were looking for.
The entry for "human" is displayed below.
WordReference Random House Learner's Dictionary of American English © 2015
hu•man /ˈhyumən/USA pronunciation
AnthropologyAlso called ˈhu•man ˈbe•ing. a person;
- [before a noun] of, relating to, characteristic of, or having the nature of people:human weakness.
- Anthropology[before a noun] made up of people:the human race.
- [before a noun] of or relating to the social aspect of people:human affairs.
- sympathetic; kind;
humane:a warmly human understanding.
a man, woman, or child.
hu•man•ness, n. [uncountable]
Collins Concise English Dictionary © HarperCollins Publishers::
human /ˈhjuːmən/ adj
- of, characterizing, or relating to man and mankind: human nature
- consisting of people: the human race, a human chain
- having the attributes of man as opposed to animals, divine beings, or machines: human failings
- kind or considerate
Etymology: 14th Century: from Latin hūmānus; related to Latin homō manˈhumanness n
- a human being; person
'human activity' also found in these entries: