- lack of accuracy; imprecision
- an error, a mistake, or a slip
WordReference Random House Learner's Dictionary of American English © 2017
an error:He complained about the inaccuracies in the report about him.
- the act or state of being inaccurate:[uncountable]He couldn't tolerate inaccuracy in his newspaper.
- something inaccurate;
- the quality or state of being inaccurate.
- in-3 + accuracy 1750–60
- 1.See corresponding entry in Unabridged mistake, blunder, slip, inexactitude.
- 2.See corresponding entry in Unabridged incorrectness, erroneousness, inexactness.