WordReference Random House Learner's Dictionary of American English © 2015
in•clu•sive /ɪnˈklusɪv/USA pronunciation
- [after a noun] including the limit or extremes of (usually two numbers):from 6 to 37 inclusive ( = including 6 and 37).
- including everything:an inclusive fee.
in•clu•sive•ness, n. [uncountable]
- Idiomsinclusive of, [after a noun] including:the plan involving Europe inclusive of Britain.
Collins Concise English Dictionary © HarperCollins Publishers::
inclusive /ɪnˈkluːsɪv/ adj
inˈclusively adv inˈclusiveness n
- (postpositive) followed by of: considered together (with): capital inclusive of profit
- (postpositive) including the limits specified: Monday to Friday inclusive is five days
- (of a disjunction) true if at least one of its component propositions is true