WordReference can't translate this exact phrase, but click on each word to see its meaning:
We could not find the full phrase you were looking for.
The entry for "We could not find the full phrase you were looking for." is displayed below.
Collins Concise English Dictionary © HarperCollins Publishers::
initial /ɪˈnɪʃəl/ adj
- of, at, or concerning the beginning
vb ( -tials, -tialling, -tialled) ( US -tials, -tialing, -tialed)
- the first letter of a word, esp a person's name
- a large sometimes highly decorated letter set at the beginning of a chapter or work
- a cell from which tissues and organs develop by division and differentiation; a meristematic cell
Etymology: 16th Century: from Latin initiālis of the beginning, from initium beginning, literally: an entering upon, from inīre to go in, from in-² + īre to goinˈitialer, inˈitialler n inˈitially adv
- (transitive) to sign with one's initials, esp to indicate approval; endorse