We could not find the full phrase you were looking for.
The entry for 'initial' is displayed below.
Also see: meeting
Collins Concise English Dictionary © HarperCollins Publishers::
initial /ɪˈnɪʃəl/ adj
- of, at, or concerning the beginning
vb ( -tials, -tialling, -tialled) ( US -tials, -tialing, -tialed)
- the first letter of a word, esp a person's name
- a large sometimes highly decorated letter set at the beginning of a chapter or work
- a cell from which tissues and organs develop by division and differentiation; a meristematic cell
Etymology: 16th Century: from Latin initiālis of the beginning, from initium beginning, literally: an entering upon, from inīre to go in, from in-² + īre to goinˈitialer, inˈitialler n inˈitially adv
- (transitive) to sign with one's initials, esp to indicate approval; endorse