ⓘ One or more forum threads is an exact match of your searched term. Click here
WordReference Random House Unabridged Dictionary of American English © 2016
(kāf, kef ),USA pronunciation n. (in the Middle East)WordReference Random House Unabridged Dictionary of American English © 2016
Also, kief, kif.
- a state of drowsy contentment, esp. from the use of a narcotic.
- Also, keef. a substance, esp. a smoking preparation of hemp leaves, used to produce this state.
- Arabic kaif well-being, pleasure
(kif ),USA pronunciation n.
Collins Concise English Dictionary © HarperCollins Publishers::
kef /kɛf/ n
- a variant of kif
kif /kɪf; kiːf/, kaif, keef, kef, kief n
Etymology: 20th Century: from Arabic kayf pleasure
- another name for marijuana
- any drug or agent that when smoked is capable of producing a euphoric condition
- the euphoric condition produced by smoking marijuana
'kef' also found in these entries: