WordReference can't translate this exact phrase, but click on each word to see its meaning:
We could not find the full phrase you were looking for.
The entry for "We could not find the full phrase you were looking for." is displayed below.
Collins Concise English Dictionary © HarperCollins Publishers::
lady /ˈleɪdɪ/ n ( pl -dies)
Etymology: Old English hlǣfdīge, from hlāf bread + dīge kneader, related to dāh dough
- a woman regarded as having the characteristics of a good family and high social position
- a polite name for a woman
- (as modifier): a lady doctor
- an informal name for wife
- lady of the house ⇒ the female head of the household
- a woman with proprietary rights and authority, as over a manor
Lady /ˈleɪdɪ/ n ( pl -dies)
- (in Britain) a title of honour borne by various classes of women of the peerage
- my lady ⇒ a term of address to holders of the title Lady, used esp by servants
- Our Lady ⇒ a title of the Virgin Mary