WordReference can't translate this exact phrase, but click on each word to see its meaning:
We could not find the full phrase you were looking for.
The entry for "We could not find the full phrase you were looking for." is displayed below.
Collins Concise English Dictionary © HarperCollins Publishers::
lounge /laʊndʒ/ vb
- (intr; often followed by about or around) to sit, lie, walk, or stand in a relaxed manner
- to pass (time) lazily or idly
Etymology: 16th Century: origin unknown
- a communal room in a hotel, ship, theatre, etc, used for waiting or relaxing in
- (as modifier): lounge chair
- chiefly Brit a living room in a private house
Also called: lounge bar, saloon bar Brit a more expensive bar in a pub or hotel
- chiefly US Canadian an expensive bar, esp in a hotel
- a sofa or couch, esp one with a headrest and no back
- the act or an instance of lounging
'lounge bar' also found in these entries: