- of or relating to the moon
- occurring on, used on, or designed to land on the surface of the moon: lunar module
- relating to, caused by, or measured by the position or orbital motion of the moon
WordReference Random House Learner's Dictionary of American English © 2017
- Astronomyof or relating to the moon:lunar orbit; a lunar month.
- Astronomyof or pertaining to the moon:the lunar orbit.
- Astronomymeasured by the moon's revolutions:a lunar month.
- resembling the moon;
round or crescent-shaped.
- Chemistryof or pertaining to silver.
- Astronomya lunar observation taken for purposes of navigation or mapping.
- Latin lūnāris of the moon. See Luna, -ar1