WordReference can't translate this exact phrase, but click on each word to see its meaning:
We could not find the full phrase you were looking for.
The entry for 'nineteen' is displayed below.
Also see: eighteen
Collins Concise English Dictionary © HarperCollins Publishers::
nineteen /ˌnaɪnˈtiːn/ n
- the cardinal number that is the sum of ten and nine and is a prime number
- a numeral, 19, XIX, etc, representing this number
- something represented by, representing, or consisting of 19 units
- talk nineteen to the dozen ⇒ to talk incessantly
Etymology: Old English nigontīne
- amounting to nineteen: nineteen pictures
- (as pronoun): only nineteen voted