WordReference can't translate this exact phrase, but click on each word to see its meaning:
We could not find the full phrase you were looking for.
The entry for "We could not find the full phrase you were looking for." is displayed below.
Collins Concise English Dictionary © HarperCollins Publishers::
nineteen /ˌnaɪnˈtiːn/ n
- the cardinal number that is the sum of ten and nine and is a prime number
- a numeral, 19, XIX, etc, representing this number
- something represented by, representing, or consisting of 19 units
- talk nineteen to the dozen ⇒ to talk incessantly
Etymology: Old English nigontīne
- amounting to nineteen: nineteen pictures
- (as pronoun): only nineteen voted