WordReference can't translate this exact phrase, but click on each word to see its meaning:
We could not find the full phrase you were looking for.
The entry for 'offensive' is displayed below.
Also see: activity
Collins Concise English Dictionary © HarperCollins Publishers::
offensive /əˈfɛnsɪv/ adj
- unpleasant or disgusting, as to the senses
- causing anger or annoyance; insulting
- for the purpose of attack rather than defence
ofˈfensively adv ofˈfensiveness n
- the offensive ⇒ an attitude or position of aggression
- an assault, attack, or military initiative, esp a strategic one
'offensive activity' also found in these entries:
In the English description: