WordReference can't translate this exact phrase, but click on each word to see its meaning:
We could not find the full phrase you were looking for.
The entry for "We could not find the full phrase you were looking for." is displayed below.
Collins Concise English Dictionary © HarperCollins Publishers::
offensive /əˈfɛnsɪv/ adj
- unpleasant or disgusting, as to the senses
- causing anger or annoyance; insulting
- for the purpose of attack rather than defence
ofˈfensively adv ofˈfensiveness n
- the offensive ⇒ an attitude or position of aggression
- an assault, attack, or military initiative, esp a strategic one
'offensive activity' also found in these entries: