WordReference can't translate this exact phrase, but click on each word to see its meaning:
WordReference Random House Learner's Dictionary of American English © 2015
off•shore /ˈɔfˈʃɔr, ˈɑf-/USA pronunciation
moving away from the shore:an offshore wind.
located or operating at some distance from the shore:offshore oil-drilling rigs.
Bankinglocated or operating in a foreign country:offshore companies.
- off or away from the shore:drifting slowly offshore.
- at a distance from the shore:anchored five miles offshore.
- in a foreign country.
Collins Concise English Dictionary © HarperCollins Publishers::
offshore /ˌɒfˈʃɔː/ adj , adv
- from, away from, or at some distance from the shore
- NZ overseas; abroad
- sited or conducted at sea as opposed to on land: offshore industries
- based or operating abroad in places where the tax system is more advantageous than that of the home country: offshore banking, offshore fund