WordReference can't translate this exact phrase, but click on each word to see its meaning:
We could not find the full phrase you were looking for.
The entry for "political" is displayed below.
WordReference Random House Learner's Dictionary of American English © 2015
po•lit•i•cal /pəˈlɪtɪkəl/USA pronunciation
po•lit•i•cal•ly, adv.: politically involved.See -polis-.
- Governmentof, relating to, or concerned with politics:She's become very political: working for a candidate, going to rallies, etc.
- Governmentusing or seeking power in the governmental or public affairs of a state, city, etc.:a political party.
Collins Concise English Dictionary © HarperCollins Publishers::
political /pəˈlɪtɪkəl/ adj
- of or relating to the state, government, the body politic, public administration, policy-making, etc
- of, involved in, or relating to government policy-making as distinguished from administration or law
- of or relating to the civil aspects of government as distinguished from the military
- of, dealing with, or relating to politics: a political person
- of, characteristic of, or relating to the parties and the partisan aspects of politics
- organized or ordered with respect to government: a political unit