- Also called: native peach a small Australian santalaceous tree, Eucarya acuminata (or Fusanus acuminatus)
- the edible fruit or nut of this tree, used in preserves
- silver quandong ⇒ an Australian tree, Elaeocarpus grandis: family Elaeocarpaceae
- the pale easily worked timber of this tree
WordReference Random House Unabridged Dictionary of American English © 2019
- Plant Biologyan Australian tree, Fusanus acuminatus, bearing a fruit with an edible, nutlike seed.
- Plant Biologythe fruit, or the seed or nut.
- Wiradjuri guwandhāŋ