WordReference can't translate this exact phrase, but click on each word to see its meaning:
We could not find the full phrase you were looking for.
The entry for "We could not find the full phrase you were looking for." is displayed below.
Collins Concise English Dictionary © HarperCollins Publishers::
sex /sɛks/ n
- the sum of the characteristics that distinguish organisms on the basis of their reproductive function
- either of the two categories, male or female, into which organisms are placed on this basis
- short for sexual intercourse
- feelings or behaviour resulting from the urge to gratify the sexual instinct
- sexual matters in general
- of or concerning sexual matters: sex education, sex hygiene
- based on or arising from the difference between the sexes: sex discrimination
Etymology: 14th Century: from Latin sexus; compare secāre to divide
- (transitive) to ascertain the sex of