We could not find the full phrase you were looking for.
The entry for 'thirty' is displayed below.
Also see: one
Collins Concise English Dictionary © HarperCollins Publishers::
thirty /ˈθɜːtɪ/ n ( pl -ties)
- the cardinal number that is the product of ten and three
See also number
- a numeral, 30, XXX, etc, representing this number
- (plural) the numbers 30–39, esp the 30th to the 39th year of a person's life or of a century
- the amount or quantity that is three times as big as ten
- something representing, represented by, or consisting of 30 units
Etymology: Old English thrītig; see three, -ty1
- amounting to thirty
- (as pronoun): thirty are broken
'thirty one' also found in these entries:
In the English description: