WordReference can't translate this exact phrase, but click on each word to see its meaning:
We could not find the full phrase you were looking for.
The entry for "thirty" is displayed below.
WordReference Random House Learner's Dictionary of American English © 2015
thir•ty /ˈθɝti/USA pronunciation
n., pl. -ties,adj.
a cardinal number, 10 times 3.
a symbol for this number, as 30 or XXX.
a set of this many persons or things.
thirties, the numbers from 30 through 39, as in the years of a lifetime or of a century, or to degrees of temperature:temperatures in the low thirties; a teacher in her thirties.
adj. [before a noun]
amounting to 30 in number.
thir•ti•eth, adj., n. [countable]
Collins Concise English Dictionary © HarperCollins Publishers::
thirty /ˈθɜːtɪ/ n ( pl -ties)
- the cardinal number that is the product of ten and three
See also number
- a numeral, 30, XXX, etc, representing this number
- (plural) the numbers 30–39, esp the 30th to the 39th year of a person's life or of a century
- the amount or quantity that is three times as big as ten
- something representing, represented by, or consisting of 30 units
Etymology: Old English thrītig; see three, -ty1
- amounting to thirty
- (as pronoun): thirty are broken
'thirty one' also found in these entries: