WordReference English Collocations © 2019
blurⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- a blur of [light, speed, motion, activity, movement]
- he looked like a blur when he [ran, drove, sprinted] past
- the blur is from [camera shake, a slow shutter speed, poor focus]
- blur on the [image, photo, screen]
- [eliminate, prevent] image blur
- [tips, tricks] to eliminate blur
- was nothing but a blur
- could see nothing but a blur
- could only see a blur
- The [day, memory, vacation] is nothing but a blur now.
- It all seems like a blur now.
- [The whole day, Everything] seems a blur now.
- It's all only a blur now.
- All that's left now is a blur.
- just a blur on the [waves, horizon]
- There is a blur between the [cultures, languages, categories].
- my vision is starting to blur
- my vision is blurring
- causes your vision to blur
- the [background, image, text] is blurred
- blur the [distinction, line] (between)
- blur the lines of [reality, gender, race]
'blur' also found in these entries: