WordReference English Collocations © 2019
stuffⓘMost examples are given in US English. We have labeled exceptions as UK.
- [oily, expensive, dangerous, healthy, black] stuff
- all [kinds, sorts, types] of stuff
- yes, that kind of stuff
- [some, all, most of] my stuff
- [throw, put] (all) that stuff away
- why do you [keep, waste] so much stuff?
- what is all this stuff?
- [left, dropped off] my stuff at my [parents', brother's] place
- [clean, give away] stuff from the closet
- store stuff in the [garage, attic, lock-up]
- said some [horrible, meaningful, hurtful] stuff (about him)
- have got a lot of stuff to [deal with, get through, do]
- what kind of stuff do you like to [eat, do, read]?
- [love, hate] this kind of stuff!
- that's just [children's, kids'] stuff!
- don't sweat the small stuff
- this is the good stuff
- [has, is made of] the right stuff
- is made of [sterner, tougher] stuff
- is the stuff [dreams, heroes] are made of
- stuff a [pillow, cushion, toy]
- stuff a [pillow] with
- stuff it with [straw, feathers, foam, cotton]
- stuff [the turkey, a chicken]
- stuff it with [sage and onions, chestnut and apricot]
- stuff the [peppers, mushrooms] with [cheese, meat]
- stuff your face with [pizza, junk food, french fries]
- stuff yourself with [junk food]
- stuff it into your [bag, purse, trunk]
- stuff [clothes, books] into your [suitcase, bag]
- stuffed it in my [suitcase]
- stuff a ballot box
- stuffed it up [again, last time]
- vulgar, slang, UK: stuff [it, you]!
- vulgar, slang, UK: get stuffed!
'stuff' also found in these entries: